View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781426836282 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1426836287 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781426836282 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1426836287 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 209 pages.
- Publisher: New York : Steeple Hill, 
- Copyright: ©2009
|General Note:|| "Heartwarming inspirational romance"--Cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| His matchmaking brother is sending another single gal Brad Sharp's way. Under the guise of community service! The Make a Home project--building houses for the needy--is Brad's life. He fully expects hair stylist Callie Easton to show up for 'work' with a pink hammer and not even use it. Hardly a match for him! With a heart of gold and a talent for transformation, Callie works hard. Still, Brad won't notice her. His grief over a tragic loss has hardened his heart. Well, Callie knows all about loss. And thanks to Brad, she knows even more about making a home--for them.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. Toronto, Ontario : Steeple Hill, 2009. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 887 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 231 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Grief > Fiction.
House construction > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Courtship > Fiction.
Search for related items by series