- ISBN: 9781429572637 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1429572639 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781440679490 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1440679495 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781429572668 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1429572663 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (285 p.)
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Prime Crime, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| When wealthy matriarch Opal Scarlett vanishes, Joe Pickett is sure one of her greedy sons did her in. But when Joe becomes the victim of violent pranks, he wonders if what's happening has less to do with Opal's disappearance than with the darkest chapter of his own past.
Search for related items by subject
Pickett, Joe (Fictitious character) >
Game wardens > Fiction.
Wyoming > Fiction.
Mystery & Detective
Search for related items by series