View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780061580048 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 006158004X (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061580055 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061580058 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2008.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Summary, etc.:|| When she is fired from her government job, Louisa Brannigan is persuaded by her handsome, hell-raising neighbor, Pete Streeter, to join his undercover investigation of her former boss, a senator.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Swine > Fiction.
Washington (D.C.) > Fiction.
FICTION > Romance > General.