View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780061749551 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0061749559 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780061378997 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061378992 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061379000 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 006137900X (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2007.
In the twilight between sleep and consciousness, a battle rages between Dream Guardians and Nightmares. Captain Aidan Cross is a legend, as skilled in fulfilling erotic dreams as he is with the glaive that kills his enemies. Women see Aidan as part of their fantasies ... except Lyssa Bates. Exquisite, desirable, enigmatic Lyssa perplexes this immortal seducer because she sees him as he really is. And as he attempts to unravel her secrets the unthinkable occurs: Aidan Cross falls in love. Lyssa has been having the most incredible dreams about a man whose blue eyes hold the promise of decadent pleasures and tempting intimacies. And then he appears on her doorstep! This intoxicating stranger is just as irresistible as the man of her dreams ... but with her surrender there is also grave danger ... Because Aidan is on a mission, and the passion that consumes them body and soul could have dire consequences. Loving the mortal woman prophesied to destroy Aidan's world is not ...
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dreams > Fiction.
Nightmares > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
FICTION > Erotica.
FICTION > Fantasy > General.