The everything Yorkshire Terrier book [electronic resource] : a complete guide to raising, training, and caring for your yorkie / Cheryl S. Smith.
- ISBN: 9781440523489 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1440523487 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781440523472 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1440523479 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource : ill.
- Publisher: Avon, Mass. : Adams Media, c2005.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Summary, etc.:|| Yorkshire terriers are one of the most loveable, loyal, and playful breeds around--which explains why they're continually among the top ten most popular breeds in America! Their humble size makes them ideal for smaller homes and apartments, too. As lively, attentive companions, Yorkies exhibit as much energy as their larger canine counterparts--without taking up all the space! Written by pet expert Cheryl Smith, The Everything Yorkshire Terrier Book is the one handbook you need to help you and your Yorkie make the most of your special bond.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- An everything series book
- An everything dog breed guide
- Everything series.
- Everything dog breed guides.