View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781470882280 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 1470882280 (electronic audio bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file) : digital.
- Edition: [Library ed.], unabridged.
- Publisher: [Ashland, Or.] : Blackstone Audio, Inc., 
|General Note:|| "Tracks Every 3 Minutes."
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Pamela Garelick.
|Summary, etc.:|| Coryn and the Band have returned to the Great Ga'Hoole Tree and restored order. With the ember safely hidden away, the tree shakes off its gaudy golden glow and recovers its natural majesty. Meanwhile, deep in the Palace of Mists, Bess finds an ancient map fragment that reveals that there are not five owl kingdoms--as has been thought since time immemorial--but six. Coryn and the Chaw of Chaws set off to find this unknown land and, in a landscape of perpetual winter, discover a monastery of serene, learned owls, the likes of which no one has ever seen before.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on hard copy version record.
Search for related items by subject
Downloadable audio books.
Search for related items by series