Dave Barry's money secrets : like, why is there a giant eyeball on the dollar? / Dave Barry.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780307345370 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0307345378 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780307345370 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0307345378 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (viii, 230 pages) : illustrations
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Crown Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2006
|Summary, etc.:|| Did you ever wish that you really understood money? Well, Dave Barry wishes that he did, too. But that hasn't stopped him from writing this book. In it, Dave explores (as only he can) such topics as: How the U.S. economy works, including the often overlooked role of Adam Sandler, why it is not a good idea to use squirrels for money, strategies that will give you the confidence you need to try for a good job, even though you are -- let's be honest -- a no-talent loser ...
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Finance, Personal > Humor.
Money > Humor.
|Genre:||American wit and humor.