View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780307778048 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0307778045 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (219 pages) : illustrations
- Edition: 1st Ballantine Books ed.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books, 1999.
- Copyright: ©1998
Dave Barry discusses what he thinks the benefits of turning fifty are and explains why he no longer has to worry about the problems that younger people worry about.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Aging > Humor.