- ISBN: 9780307778048 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0307778045 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (219 p.) : ill.
- Edition: 1st Ballantine Books ed.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books, 1999, c1998.
|Summary, etc.:|| Dave Barry discusses what he thinks the benefits of turning fifty are and explains why he no longer has to worry about the problems that younger people worry about.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject