View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780307778956 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0307778959 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (275 pages) : illustrations
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: New York : Crown Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©1991
|General Note:|| "Published in Great Britain by Macmillan London Limited in 1991"--T.p. verso.
|Summary, etc.:|| When an American tourist is found dead of a heart attack in the posh Randolph Hotel and an irreplaceable piece of ancient jewelry is missing, Inspector Morse begins an investigation.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Morse, Inspector (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Police > England > Oxford > Fiction.
Oxford (England) > Fiction.