- ISBN: 9781426828188 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1426828187 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781426828188 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1426828187 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 243 pages ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto ; Harlequin, 
- Copyright: ©2009
|Summary, etc.:|| Shannon Vanderhoff learned early that everything in life is fleeting. That's why she won't let herself get attached to anything. Or anyone. Not the traumatized little boy in her care. And definitely not art therapist Greg Hawkins, who seems determined to care for her as he is to heal her nephew. Like a character from one of his comic books, Greg has swooped in to their rescue, empowering the child ... and loving the woman. But it takes the two of them to turn the boy's life around. And it takes a kid with special powers all his own to create a loving family.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. Toronto, Ontario : Harlequin, 2009. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1479 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 239 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Nephews > Fiction.
Psychic trauma > Fiction.
Art therapists > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Suddenly a parent
- Harlequin supper romance ; 1545
- Suddenly a parent.
- Harlequin super romance ; 1545.