- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1101/2009041103-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1101/2009041103-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson Co PL - Seymour Main Library||ROMANCE FIC BURTON (Text)||37500003831183||Romance||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780425232699
- ISBN: 0425232697
- Physical Description: 324 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: Heat trade pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Heat, 2010.
|Summary, etc.:|| Bound: When Valerie left for the big city, she kissed her foreman husband goodbye-along with the best sex she ever had. Now, seeing him brings back sizzling memories. Branded: Watching Gage wrangle untamed horses leaves Brea hot and bothered. But can she live out her fantasy with a man who may ask for more than she's willing to give? Brazen: Ranch hand Walker Morgan can't afford to get too close to his new boss, Jolene, no matter how she tempts him. But Jolene's prepared to take the first step.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sisters > Fiction.
Women ranchers > Fiction.
Ranchers > Fiction.