- ISBN: 9780345538765 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0345538765 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1299725201 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781299725201 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (373 pages)
- Publisher: New York : Random House Publishing Group, 2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| Paris, L.A., and the world of ready to wear fashion provide rich backdrops for Danielle Steel's deeply involving story of a gifted designer whose talent and drive have brought her everything--except the ability to erase her past and trust relationships.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Clothing trade > Fiction.
Fashion > Fiction.
Women executives > Fiction.