View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781426852411 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 142685241X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (214 pages).
- Publisher: Toronto ; Harlequin, 
- Copyright: ©2010
|Summary, etc.:|| "The discovery of human bones not far from the Winchester Ranch rocked the small town and its deputy sheriff, McCall Winchester. The grave held answers to questions that had long haunted her, and nothing would stop her from getting them ... not even the return of Luke Crawford. Luke wasn't about to be pushed out of McCall's life again. Not when she needed him the most. The blue-eyed boy was now a devastating cowboy who knew what he wanted -- that was to keep McCall safe. Not an easy thing to do when her investigation stirred up a hornet's nest of trouble. But nothing would stop him from taking this Winchester as his bride!"--P.  of cover.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Police > Montana > Fiction.
Montana > Fiction.
|Genre:||Romantic suspense fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Harlequin intrigue ; 1198
- Whitehorse Montana, Winchester Ranch
- Daniels, B. J. Whitehorse Montana. Winchester Ranch.
- Harlequin intrigue ; 1198.