The lion, the witch and the wardrobe / C.S. Lewis ; illustrated by Pauline Baynes.
- ISBN: 9780061765452 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061765457 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061765469 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061765465 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2008.
- Copyright: ©1950
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Lucy looks into a wardrobe -- What Lucy found there -- Edmund and the wardrobe -- Turkish delight -- Back on this side of the door -- Into the forest -- A day with the beavers -- What happened after dinner -- In the witch's house -- The spell begins to break -- Aslan is nearer -- Peter's first battle -- Deep magic from the dawn of time -- The triumph of the witch -- Deeper magic from before the dawn of time -- What happened about the statues -- The hunting of the white stag.
|Summary, etc.:|| Four English schoolchildren find their way through the back of a wardrobe into the magic land of Narnia and assist Aslan, the golden lion, to triumph over the White Witch, who has cursed the land with eternal winter.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Narnia (Imaginary place) > Juvenile fiction.
Children > Juvenile fiction.
Good and evil > Juvenile fiction.
Lion > Juvenile fiction.
Narnia (Imaginary place) > Fiction.
Children > Fiction.
Good and evil > Fiction.
Lion > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- The chronicles of Narnia ; bk. 2
- Lewis, C. S. (Clive Staples), 1898-1963. Chronicles of Narnia (HarperCollins (Firm)) ; bk. 2.