Hunter's bride [electronic resource] ; A mother's wish / Marta Perry.
- ISBN: 9781426819773 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 1426819773 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9781426819773 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1426819773 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 505 p. ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Steeple Hill Books, c2002.
|Summary, etc.:|| Hunter's Bride: Due to a little misunderstanding spinning out of control, Chloe Caldwell's family now thinks her boss, Luke Hunter, is her fiancé. Luckily, the handsome executive is willing to play the part for reasons of his own. He never dreamed a woman, a family and the faith he left long ago would change everything.
A Mother's Wish: When Caldwell Cove's favorite lost son Matt Caldwell returns home, Sarah Reed discovers her newspaper has a silent partner. A widow with four rambunctious children, she isn't sure if this cynical journalist will ruin her--or be the answer to her unspoken prayers.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. Toronto, Ontario : Steeple Hill, 2008. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1433 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 392 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Faith > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Search for related items by series