Mermaids in the basement [electronic resource] / Michael Lee West.
- ISBN: 9780061570285 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061570281 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061570292 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 006157029X (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2007.
|General Note:|| Title from eBook information screen.
|Summary, etc.:|| Struggling with the loss of her mother, a case of writer's block, and her boyfriend's affair, Renata DeChavannes travels to her Gulf Coast family home, where she struggles to become the empowered woman her formidable grandmother believes her to be.
|System Details Note:|| Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1698 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 390 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Fathers and daughters >
Southern States > Fiction.