View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781624063688 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 1624063683 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 9781624063695 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 1624063691 (electronic audio bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (10 hr., 03 min., 12 sec.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Chicago : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2013.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Lindsay Ellison.
|Summary, etc.:|| As an epic nor'easter bears down on the idyllic island town of Eastport, Maine, Jacobia Tiptree hurries to prepare her antique house for the big blow, while the town battles to evacuate tourists and save the beloved 200-year-old Seaman's Church steeple, threatened by the storm...
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on hard copy version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Tiptree, Jacobia (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Women detectives > Fiction.
Beauty contestants > Crimes against > Fiction.
Dwellings > Maintenance and repair > Fiction.
Eastport (Me.) > Fiction.
Downloadable audio books.
Search for related items by series