- ISBN: 9781426879623 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1426879628 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (216 pages).
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Silhouette Books, 2011.
An unknown darkness walks the streets of Black Rock. With a killer at large, Deputy Benjamin Grayson knows that an elderly man's claims of a supernatural phenomenon won't help matters. Yet what he doesn't know is that summoning the man's only relative will make her a target.one in need of his protection. Edie Burnett comes to the sleepy Kansas town for her grandfather's sake - not to let down her guard for a handsome lawman. But Benjamin seems determined to prove that her hard-knock life has been void of friendship, passion and security for too long. She wants to be safe in his arms, but when danger closes in she may not get the chance.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Police > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Kansas > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Romantic suspense ; 1639
- Lawmen of Black Rock
- Cassidy, Carla. Lawmen of Black Rock.
- Silhouette romantic suspense ; 1639.