View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781439142677 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 143914267X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (xi, 159 pages)
- Edition: 1st Simon & Schuster trade paperback ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| In a society in which books are outlawed, Montag, a regimented fireman in charge of burning the forbidden volumes, meets a revolutionary school teacher who dares to read. Suddenly he finds himself a hunted fugitive, forced to choose not only between two women, but between personal safety and intellectual freedom.
|Target Audience Note:|| 890 Lexile.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||State-sponsored terrorism > Fiction.
Totalitarianism > Fiction.
Book burning > Fiction.
Censorship > Fiction.