A family for the holidays / Victoria Pade.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781426808227 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 1426808224 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9781426808227 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1426808224 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 248 pages ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Silhouette Books, 
- Copyright: ©2007
Seen and Heard: The Thunder Canyon Nugget: Meet the new girl in town! Managing the Clip 'n' Curl and her daughter Kayla leaves Shandie Solomon no time for romance. But little Kayla has other plans for her wonder-woman mom ... and they all involve Dax Traub. Recently divorced Dax has lost some of his swagger, but he's still one of the most tantalizing men in town. And when he meets stunning Shandie and her adorable daughter, they put some much-needed spring in his step. But Shandie has secrets, and she's not looking for romance -- even if Dax has other ideas. Stay tuned, dear readers, to see if this bad-boy biker's riding into his most unexpected adventure of all: true love!
Electronic reproduction. New York, NY : Silhouette, 2007. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 993 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 168 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Single mothers > Fiction.
Divorced men > Fiction.
Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Montana > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Silhouette special edition ; 1861
- Montana mavericks: striking it rich
- Silhouette special edition ; 1861.
- Montana mavericks: striking it rich.