View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781426845727 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1426845723 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781426845727 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1426845723 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 248 pages ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Steeple Hill Books, 
- Copyright: ©2007
Firefighter paramedic Terry Flanagan saw her clinic for migrant farm workers as the perfect way to make a difference. But when Dr. Jacob Landsdowne was assigned to oversee her project, she wondered if her dreams would go up in smoke. Two years ago a tragedy had touched both their lives and almost destroyed Jacob's career. Now he was intent on rebuilding his reputation, and Terry's clinic was an unwanted distraction. Yet, with the well-being of women and children hanging in the balance, maybe it was time Jacob put aside his trust in himself...and turn to God.--From Content Reserve screen.
Electronic reproduction. Toronto, Ontario : Steeple Hill, 2009. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 999 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 245 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fire fighters > Fiction.
Physicians > Fiction.
Search for related items by series