View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781426805455 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 1426805454 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9781426805455 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1426805454 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 248 pages ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Silhouette, 
- Copyright: ©2007
"Montana mavericks striking it rich"--Cover.
DJ Traub's back in town and opening one of his famous Rib Shacks right here in Thunder Canyon, and the food's not the only thing that's delicious there! Gorgeous DJ has definitely changed over the years. But one thing has remained constant: his secret love for the beautiful Allaire. Life didn't work out the way these two best friends had planned, though, especially with Allaire's disastrous marriage to DJ's dashing brother, Dax. But we're not in high school anymore. I've seen the way that Allaire looks at DJ -- and I don't think friendship is on her mind. Maybe Allaire can convince him that nice guys can finish first ...
Electronic reproduction. New York, NY : Silhouette, 2007. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1001 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 161 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Best friends > Fiction.
Restaurateurs > Fiction.
Women teachers > Fiction.
Search for related items by series