Hotter after midnight [electronic resource] / Cynthia Eden.
- ISBN: 0758232438 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780758232434 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0758232446 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780758232441 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 298 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Brava/Kensington Pub., c2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| Instead of having the typical therapist's caseload of midlife crises and mother fixations, Dr. Emily Drake treats vampires with blood phobias and sex-demons looking for meaningful relationships. But when she's assigned to work with Detective Colin Gyth on the Night Butcher murder investigation, she is the one person who knows his true identity as a wolf shifter. In the shadows, the Night Butcher waits for Emily, and he'll use any means to destroy her, including the one person she has grown to trust.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. New York : Kensington Publishing Corp., 2008. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1305 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 336 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Women physicians > Fiction.
Romantic suspense fiction.