Johnny and the dead / Terry Pratchett.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780061376702 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061376701 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061376719 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 006137671X (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2007.
The town council wants to sell the cemetery, and its inhabitants aren't about to take that lying down! Johnny is the only one who can see the outraged ghosts, and the previously alive need his help to save their home and their history. Johnny didn't mean to become the voice for the lifeless, but if he doesn't speak up, who will?
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Cemeteries > Juvenile fiction.
England > Juvenile fiction.
Ghosts > Fiction.
Cemeteries > Fiction.
England > Fiction.
Search for related items by series