The magnificent seven [electronic resource] / Cheryl St. John.
- ISBN: 9781426866562 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1426866569 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: New York, NY : Silhouette Books, , c2000.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Heather Johnson had never intended to return to Whitehorn, Montana. But restoring an inherited ranch seemed the perfect way to pass the summer with her three kids. The moment she hired carpenter Mitch Fielding though, his motherless twin daughters in tow, those short-term plans suddenly went awry. Mitch was the first man in her life who truly seemed to notice her. And as his skillful hands restored the ranch and ignited a passion she'd never known, her fragile heart began to heal, as well. For once in Heather's life everything seemed magnificent. And that scared her. Because the future she wanted--and the past she'd run from--were forever in Whitehorn"--P.  of cover.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Women ranchers >
Single mothers > Fiction.
Single fathers > Fiction.
Ranch life > Montana > Fiction.
Montana > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Montana mavericks. Return to Big Sky country ; 16
- Montana mavericks. Return to Big Sky country ; 16.