View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781426803130 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 1426803133 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9781426803130 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1426803133 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 235 pages ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Silhouette, 
- Copyright: ©2007
|Summary, etc.:|| There's a reason Grant Clifton's one of the most eligible bachelors in Thunder Canyon: This rancher turned business whiz makes women melt like Montana snow on a hot summer day! And this mover and shaker's many charms aren't lost on Stephanie Julen, the beautiful young foreman of Grant's family ranch. Grant and Steph have known one another forever, and the senseless tragedy that shattered both their lives years ago drew them closer together. But the Canyon's golden boy has always thought of shy Steph as a little sister. Stay tuned, loyal readers, to see what happens when he realizes she's all grown up!
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. Toronto, Ontario : Silhouette, 2007. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1057 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 154 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ranchers > Montana > Fiction.
Bachelors > Fiction.
Women ranchers > Fiction.
Ranch life > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Search for related items by series