Matchmaking with a mission [electronic resource] / B.J. Daniels.
- ISBN: 9781426815416 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 1426815417 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9781426815416 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1426815417 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 216 p. ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto ; Harlequin Books, 2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| The most stubborn of the Bailey sisters was back in town, and determined to start a horse ranch. She'd set her sights on the long-deserted Harper House and no one was going to change McKenna's mind -- not the enigmatic Nate Dempsey or the superstitious folk of Whitehorse, who wanted her married off. Now that the gossips' tongues were wagging, the sinister rumors plaguing the house had resurfaced. And though McKenna refused to be scared off, someone was trying to run her off the property. Luckily, Nate had always been there to protect her -- and Whitehorse's matchmakers wondered, would the mystery man become a permanent fixture in town?
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. Toronto, Ont. : Harlequin, 2008. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 919 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 279 KB).
Search for related items by subject
City and town life > Montana > Fiction.
Haunted houses > Montana > Fiction.
Montana > Fiction.
Search for related items by series