- ISBN: 9781426860218 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1426860218 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (217 pages).
- Publisher: New York : Silhouette Books, 
- Copyright: ©2010
|General Note:|| "Life, love & family" -- p.  of cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Word on the street is that hotshot hotel magnate Connor McFarlane is in Thunder Canyon this summer to buy out the local resort! At first Tori Jones was furious, but now she seems to think Connor isn't the corporate shark everyone says he is. And when he asked her to pose as his fiancée to help him win custody of his son, she promptly said I do! Her fake husband-to-be is so irresistible--how can Tori help but wish it were the real thing? And my spies tell me the sassy small-town teacher captivated Connor from day one. He came to town to heal old wounds, but now all he seems to want is to claim Tori's heart. Stay tuned, faithful readers, to see if a summer romance can become a love affair for all seasons!" -- p.  of cover.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Montana > Fiction.
Resorts > Fiction.
Fathers and sons > Fiction.
Cowboys > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Silhouette special edition ; 2053
- Montana mavericks. Thunder Canyon cowboys
- Silhouette special edition ; 2053.
- Montana mavericks. Thunder Canyon Cowboys.