View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780061376764 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061376760 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061376771 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061376779 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| It's just a game ... isn't it? The alien spaceship is in his sights. His finger is on the Fire button. Johnny Maxwell is about to set the new high score on the computer game Only You Can Save Mankind. Suddenly, a message appears: We wish to talk. We surrender. But the aliens aren't supposed to surrender--they're supposed to die!
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Computer games > Juvenile fiction.
Conduct of life > Juvenile fiction.
Computer games > Fiction.
War > Fiction.
Conduct of life > Fiction.
Search for related items by series