- ISBN: 9781426804137 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 142680413X (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9781426804137 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 142680413X (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 242 pages ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Silhouette, 
- Copyright: ©2007
|Summary, etc.:|| When beautiful heiress Mia Smith arrives at Thunder Canyon Resort, everyone notices--including staff doctor Marshall Cates. Handsome and successful, Marshall is one of Thunder Canyon's most notorious ladies' men. But when he sees Mia, he has a new mission: Finding the right prescription to melt her heart. There's more to mysterious Mia than meets the eye, including a secret she can't forget. But even that can't keep her and Marshall apart--you won't need a medical degree to diagnose the love sickness that's afflicting both Mia and the good doctor! Stay tuned, loyal readers, to see if love truly can heal all wounds.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. Toronto, Ontario : Silhouette, 2007. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 924 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 172 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Montana > Fiction.
Resorts > Fiction.
Physicians > Fiction.
Single women > Travel > Montana.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Search for related items by series