View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781426804137 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 142680413X (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9781426804137 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 142680413X (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 242 pages ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Silhouette, 
- Copyright: ©2007
When beautiful heiress Mia Smith arrives at Thunder Canyon Resort, everyone notices--including staff doctor Marshall Cates. Handsome and successful, Marshall is one of Thunder Canyon's most notorious ladies' men. But when he sees Mia, he has a new mission: Finding the right prescription to melt her heart. There's more to mysterious Mia than meets the eye, including a secret she can't forget. But even that can't keep her and Marshall apart--you won't need a medical degree to diagnose the love sickness that's afflicting both Mia and the good doctor! Stay tuned, loyal readers, to see if love truly can heal all wounds.
Electronic reproduction. Toronto, Ontario : Silhouette, 2007. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 924 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 172 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Montana > Fiction.
Resorts > Fiction.
Physicians > Fiction.
Single women > Travel > Montana.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Search for related items by series