View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781849894661 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1849894663 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781849894654 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1849894655 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 volumes (unpaged))
- Publisher: [Luton] : Andrews UK Ltd., 2010.
|General Note:|| Title from PDF title page (viewed Aug. 24, 2011).
|Summary, etc.:|| Five British children discover in their new carpet an egg, which hatches into a phoenix that takes them on a series of fantastic adventures around the world.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Phoenix (Mythical bird) > Juvenile fiction.
Magic > Juvenile fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Juvenile fiction.
Great Britain > History > Edward VII, 1901-1910 > Juvenile fiction.
JUVENILE FICTION > General.