- ISBN: 9781426839696 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1426839693 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781426839696 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1426839693 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 214 pages ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Steeple Hill Books, 
- Copyright: ©2009
|General Note:|| Includes questions for discussion (p. -214).
"Heartwarming inspirational romance"--Cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| All Lexi Harmon wants is to be married, to her ex-husband. When a tornado traps them together, she prays they have a chance at life and love again. But embittered police officer Colt Ridgeway believes he can't give Lexi what she really wants, children and security. As they work side by side to rebuild High Plains, Lexi holds out hope that their marriage can be rebuilt, one piece of his heart at a time.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. Toronto, Ontario : Steeple Hill, 2009. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1324 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 220 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Divorced people > Fiction.
Remarriage > Fiction.
Tornadoes > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Search for related items by series