View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780061491740 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061491748 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061491757 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061491756 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061802683 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0061802689 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| Goldy Schulz is thrilled to be catering a holiday breakfast feast for the staff of the Aspen Meadow Library. But little does she know that on the menu, alongside the Great Expectations Grapefruit, Chuzzlewit Cheese Pie, and Bleak House Bars, is a large helping of murder. While setting up at the library, Goldy spots a woman lurking in the stacks who bears a striking resemblance to Sandee Brisbane -- the Sandee Brisbane who killed Goldy's ex-husband, the Jerk. But Sandee is supposed to be dead. Or so everyone believes. Goldy's suspicions mount when the body of Drew Wellington, a former district attorney, is found in a corner of the library with a map worth thousands of dollars stashed in his clothing. She's convinced that Sandee is involved. But the holiday madness is only just beginning for Goldy. Soon she's drawn into the dangerous, double-crossing world of high-end map dealing. And like the ghost of Christmas past, Sandee keeps making an appearance ...
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 2200 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 303 KB).
|Source of Description Note:|| Title from eBook information screen.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bear, Goldy (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Women in the food industry > Fiction.
Caterers and catering > Fiction.
Maps > Collectors and collecting > Fiction.
Cooking > Fiction.
Colorado > Fiction.
Search for related items by series