- ISBN: 9780061909634 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0061909637 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780061909641 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 0061909645 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9780061909658 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061909653 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 
- Copyright: ©2009
|General Note:|| Title from PDF title page (viewed June 10, 2009).
|Summary, etc.:|| In a small town on the coast of California, everyone over the age of fourteen suddenly disappears, setting up a battle between the remaining town residents and the students from a local private school, as well as those who have "The Power" and are able to perform supernatural feats and those who do not.
|Target Audience Note:|| 620 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Good and evil > Juvenile fiction.
Supernatural > Fiction.
Good and evil > Fiction.
Young adult fiction.
Search for related items by series