The ape who guards the balance [electronic resource] / Elizabeth Peters.
- ISBN: 0060523255 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780060523251 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0060771666 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780060771669 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (x, 449 p.) : map.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : PerfectBound, 2002.
|General Note:|| Electronic version of ed. published: New York, N.Y. : Avon Twilight, c1998. (430 p.).
|Summary, etc.:|| Sleuth Amelia Peabody Emerson and her family experience various adventures in Egypt early this century while accompanying her husband who is digging in tombs. The boys go undercover in search of a villain while the daughter becomes involved in the local version of women's lib. By the author of Seeing a Large Cat.
Search for related items by subject
Peabody, Amelia (Fictitious character) >
Women archaeologists > Fiction.
Women detectives > Egypt > Fiction.
Valley of the Kings (Egypt) > Fiction.
FICTION > Mystery & Detective > General.