The laughter of dead kings / Elizabeth Peters.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780061699498 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061699497 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061699504 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061699500 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2008.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Vicky Bliss, peerless art historian and sleuth, searches for solutions to more than one heinous offense in the ever-shifting sands of Egypt's mysterious Valley of the Kings. When her longtime significant other, John Tregarth, the suave and dangerously charming international art thief, is accused of taking a world-famous, one-of-a-kind historic relic, it is up to Bliss to clear his name.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bliss, Vicky (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Women art historians > Fiction.
Archaeological thefts > Egypt > Valley of the Kings > Fiction.
Valley of the Kings (Egypt) > Fiction.
FICTION > Mystery & Detective > General.