Vietnam if Kennedy had lived : virtual JFK / James G. Blight, Janet M. Lang, and David A. Welch.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Geneva Branch||959.7043 BLI VIE (Text)||34207001764217||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780742556997 (cloth : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0742556999 (cloth : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780742557659 (electronic)
- ISBN: 0742557650 (electronic)
- Physical Description: xv, 421 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2009
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages -398) and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| Tackling head-on the most controversial and debated 'what if' in U.S. foreign policy, this provocative work explores what President John F. Kennedy would have done in Vietnam had he not been assassinated in 1963. Drawing on a wealth of recently declassified documents, frank oral testimony of White House officials from both the Kennedy and Johnson administrations, and the analysis of top historians, this book presents compelling evidence that JFK was ready to end U.S. involvement well before the conflict escalated.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Vietnam War, 1961-1975 > United States.
Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963.
Johnson, Lyndon B. (Lyndon Baines), 1908-1973.
Presidents > United States > Decision making.