What your doctor didn't learn in medical school : --and what you can do about it / Stuart M. Berger.
- ISBN: 9781441622464 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 1441622462 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 9781607476788 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 1607476789 (electronic audio bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (02 hr., 48 min., 06 sec.))
- Edition: Abridged.
- Publisher: [Beverly Hills, Calif.] : Phoenix Audio, 2009.
|General Note:|| Audio file.
Previously released on audio cassette, 1988.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Joseph Campanella.
|Summary, etc.:|| Berger warns consumers of risks inherent in seeking services: hospitals that want their money, insurers that wish to avoid payment, uneducated or greedy physicians. His message is to get involved concerning your medical care: ask questions, get satisfactory results. Berger also discusses phantom diseases such as Epstein-Barr virus, premenstrual syndrome, and hypoglycemiaoften which is often misdiagnosed or ignored by the medical profession. He gives suggestions for self-identification of these conditions and for living with them through diet and lifestyle changes.
|Source of Description Note:|| Title from image on Web page (viewed Sept. 15, 2009).
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Downloadable audio books.