Little women [electronic resource] / Louisa May Alcott ; with an afterword by Nina Auerbach.
- ISBN: 9780553904093 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0553904094 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780553904093 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0553904094 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 543 p. ; 18 cm.
- Edition: Bantam classic reissue
- Publisher: New York : Bantam Classic, 2007.
|General Note:|| "Bantam book."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references ( p. -543).
|Summary, etc.:|| The four March sisters--Meg, Amy, Beth, and feisty Jo--share the joys and sorrows of growing up in 19th century New England while their father is away at war. The family is poor in worldly goods, but rich in love and character.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. New York : Bantam Books, 2007. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1789 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 551 KB).
Search for related items by subject