- ISBN: 9781615952960 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1615952969 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781590588789 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1590588789 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (305 pages).
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Scottsdale, AZ : Poisoned Pen Press, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| Pets are vanishing mysteriously across the mountain community of Mason Country, Virginia. Feral canines roam at night, attacking livestock. Is an illegal dog fighting ring at work? Rachel makes enemies by trying to save the feral dogs.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Virginia > Fiction.
Veterinarians > Fiction.
FICTION / General.
FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Women Sleuths.
Search for related items by series