Cinderella Smith [electronic resource] / by Stephanie Barden ; illustrations by Diane Goode.
- ISBN: 9780062076984 (electronic bk. : Adobe EPUB)
- ISBN: 0062076981 (electronic bk. : Adobe EPUB)
- ISBN: 9780062076984 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0062076981 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource : ill.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Harper, c2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| Cast off by her old friends, Cinderella agrees to help a new student deal with the stepsisters she will soon have, and meantime, a former friend tries to prevent Cinderella from dancing the lead in their tap recital.
|Target Audience Note:|| 008-012.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject