Another life [electronic resource] : a Burke novel / Andrew Vachss.
- ISBN: 9780307377821 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 0307377822 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9780307377821 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0307377822 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 271 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: [1st ed.].
- Publisher: New York : Pantheon Books, c2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| When the two-year-old son of a Saudi prince is kidnapped, Burke, the ultimate man-for-hire, is forced into a journey that will change the lives of the urban survivalist and his outlaw family forever.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. New York : Knopf Doubleday Pub. Group, 2008. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1576 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 320 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Detective and mystery stories.