- ISBN: 9781426834714 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1426834713 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781426834714 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1426834713 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 211 p. ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto ; Harlequin, c2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| Dalton Corbett's secret past had finally caught up with him and taken residence above Whitehorse's knit shop-owned by Georgia Michaels. Although Georgia had no reason to mistrust the woman she'd just rented to, Dalton knew how dangerous and deadly she was ... just as he knew that Georgia was the type of girl his mother hoped he'd marry. Unwilling to see Geogia hurt, he devoted himself to ensuring her safety-and the more time he spent with her, the more he realized that she was the woman for him. But would his secrets jeopardize his brothers' marriage pact and put the next Corbett bride in danger?
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. Toronto, Ont. : Harlequin, 2009. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1177 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 229 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Montana > Fiction.
|Genre:||Romantic suspense fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Whitehorse, Montana. The Corbetts
- Harlequin intrigue ; 1137
- Intrigue's ultimate heroes
- Whitehorse, Montana. The Corbetts.
- Harlequin intrigue ; 1137.
- Harlequin intrigue. Intrigue's ultimate heroes.