CISSP for dummies [electronic resource] / by Lawrence C. Miller and Peter H. Gregory.
- ISBN: 9781118420379 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1118420373 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781118417102 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1118417100 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781118467558 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1118467558 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource : ill.
- Edition: 4th ed.
- Publisher: Hoboken, NJ : Wiley, 2012.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| A fully updated guide to CISSP certification CISSP certification is the most prestigious and highly valued of the security certifications. This is the book you need to approach the exam with confidence and become CISSP certified! The CISSP Body of Knowledge underwent many changes in 2012, and this book covers them all. With a down-to-earth approach, it provides all the information covered in the exam plus numerous self-assessment tools, Quick Assessment and Prep tests to give you practice, a sample exam, and hundreds of randomly generated review questions on the Dummies Test Engine, availab
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Electronic data processing personnel >
Computer security > Examinations > Study guides.
COMPUTERS / Internet / Security
COMPUTERS / Networking / Security
COMPUTERS / Security / General