- ISBN: 9781400075119 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 1400075114 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9781400075119 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1400075114 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 193 pages ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Vintage Books, 2003.
|Summary, etc.:|| Eddie starts stealing cars long before he's old enough to get a license, driven by a force so compelling that he never questions, just obeys. After a series of false starts, interrupted by stays in juvenile institutions and a state prison term, Eddie's skills and loyalty attract the attention of J.C., a near-legendary hijacker. When he gets out, Eddie becomes the driver for J.C.'s ultra-professional crew. J.C., the master planner, is finally ready to pull off that one huge job every con dreams of ... the Retirement Score. But some roads have twists even a professional getaway man couldn't foresee ...
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. New York : Knopf Pub. Group, 2003. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 436 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 191 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Automobile thieves > Fiction.
Automobile theft > Fiction.
Criminals > Fiction.
Search for related items by series