The 250 questions you should ask to get out of debt [electronic resource] / David and Marcia Rye.
- ISBN: 9781440514043 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1440514046 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781440514036 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1440514038 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vi, 184 p.)
- Publisher: Avon, Mass. : Adams Business, c2009.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| Outlines a step-by-step program for reducing one's debt and staying financially sound, including instructions for creating a budget, eliminating unnecessary expenses, and avoiding the use of credit cards.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Finance, Personal > Miscellanea.
BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Finance / Budgeting
BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Finance / Money Management