The 250 questions you should ask to get out of debt / David and Marcia Rye.
- ISBN: 9781440514043 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1440514046 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781440514036 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1440514038 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vi, 184 pages)
- Publisher: Avon, Mass. : Adams Business, 
- Copyright: ©2009
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| Outlines a step-by-step program for reducing one's debt and staying financially sound, including instructions for creating a budget, eliminating unnecessary expenses, and avoiding the use of credit cards.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Debt > Miscellanea.
Finance, Personal > Miscellanea.
BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Finance / Budgeting.
BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Finance / Money Management.