In good times and bad [electronic resource] : strengthening your relationship when the going gets tough and the money gets tight / M. Gary Neuman and Melisa Neuman.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780470573235 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0470573236 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780470573235 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 0470573236 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9780470573259 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 0470573252 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9780470573242 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0470573244 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (xi, 260 p.)
- Publisher: Hoboken, N.J. : John Wiley & Sons, c2010.
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Our personal story -- The decision to fight for your relationship -- The moment to save (or lose) your relationship -- What money really means to you and your partner -- What you learned about money -- Attack the problem, not each other -- How to discuss money in relationships -- The one-week relationship program that will change your life -- What you can do for your children -- Family fun that won't bust the bank -- Making holidays better in good times and bad -- Advice for the worst of times.
|Summary, etc.:|| How to maintain a strong marriage no matter what comes your way. Now more than ever, couples are facing tough times that can impact on even the strongest of marriages. In In Good Times and Bad, family counselor and relationships expert M. Gary Neuman and his wife, Melisa, take a look at one of the biggest issues couples face, money management, and give you the tools you need to deal with whatever financial challenges come your way. The Neumans explain why it's so important to talk about money in your marriage and offer strategies on how to discuss this often avoided topic. No matter what your.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Marriage > Psychological aspects.
FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS > Marriage.
FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS > Conflict Resolution.
FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS > Family Relationships.