Personal finance for seniors for dummies [electronic resource] / by Eric Tyson and Bob Carlson.
- ISBN: 9780470636947 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0470636947 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780470636978 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0470636971 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (xxii, 433 p.) : ill.
- Publisher: Hoboken, NJ : Wiley Pub., c2010.
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Working toward retirement -- Making money decisions in retirement -- Dealing with government programs -- Estate planning : it's more than just dead people and lawyers -- The part of tens.
|Summary, etc.:|| Are you aware of the unique financial opportunities and challenges you'll face in your golden years? This hands-on, practical guide empowers you to chart your financial course with targeted advice for investing, spending, and protecting your wealth for the decades to come.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Older people >
Saving and investment.
BUSINESS & ECONOMICS > Personal Finance > Money Management.
BUSINESS & ECONOMICS > Personal Finance > Budgeting.
Search for related items by series