- ISBN: 9781402237034 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1402237030 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781402248153 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1402248156 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (375 pages)
- Publisher: Naperville, IL : Sourcebooks, 
- Copyright: ©2010
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Cover; Table of Contents; Root; One; Two; Three; Four; Five; Six; Seven; Eight; Nine; Ten; Eleven; Twelve; Thirteen; Fourteen; Fifteen; Sixteen; Seventeen; Eighteen; Nineteen; Twenty; Twenty-One; Twenty-Two; Twenty-Three; Twenty-Four; Twenty-Five; Twenty-Six; Twenty-Seven; Twenty-Eight; Twenty-Nine; Thirty; Thirty-One; Thirty-Two; Thirty-Three; Thirty-Four; Thirty-Five; Thirty-Six; Thirty-Seven; Thirty-Eight; Thirty-Nine; Forty; Forty-One; Forty-Two; Forty-Three; Forty-Four; Forty-Five; Forty-Six; Epilogue; About the Author;
|Summary, etc.:|| The rules of Regency Society can be beastly, especially when you're a werewolf. Simon Westfield, the Duke of Blackmoor, has spent his entire life creating scandal and mayhem. It doesn't help his wolfish temper that since he's rich, powerful, and sinfully handsome, the town is willing to overlook his outrageous behavior. Lily Rutledge has a wild streak of her own, and when she turns to Simon for help, he falls for her immediately.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Werewolves > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
England > Social life and customs > 19th century > Fiction.