- ISBN: 9780307264305 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 0307264300 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9780307264305 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0307264300 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (307 p.)
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Knopf : c2005.
|Summary, etc.:|| A somewhat autobiographical novel about the life of the author, with some things true, other things exagerrated and other things completely fictitious.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Suburban life > Fiction.
Married people > Fiction.
College teachers > Fiction.
Hallucinations and illusions > Fiction.